I was born to humble beginnings in Reedsville, Wisconsin. As farmers and breakfast / lunch cafe owners, my family was not rich with money but instead we were rich with love & support for one another. We worked hard to survive but always found time to also help our fellow neighbors and community members through good deeds. The values taught to me as a child from my amazing parents & community members have driven my passion to help others to this current day.
- Graduate with Honors from Reedsville High School in 2001.
- Associate Degree in Criminal Justice from Lakeshore Technical College (LTC) in 2003.
Earned LTC's 2003 Criminal Justice Graduate of the Year Award & was President of the Student Government
- Bachelor Degree from Concordia University in Business Management in 2011
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
I obtained my first Law Enforcement position in 2002 and have been involved with the profession through current day. I continue to maintain many Public Safety certifications to this day.
I also founded MCM Products, LLC in 2009 with the intent to help as many people as possible live a healthier & better life. To fullfill that mission I help businesses with their online presence through MCM Digital Products & individuals improve their wellbeing through Brilliant Health & Fitness.
I am the primary operator of both businesses.
I've resided at my current residence in Manitowoc, Wisconsin since 2007. I have a beautiful wife and 5 amazing children whom I show unconditional love and support for every day. In my free time I like to take family walks, bike rides, camping, traveling the world, coach youth football, coach youth basketball & cheer on the Packers, Brewers & Badgers.
Political / Public Servant Life:
My calling is now to help my community become an icon for what an American city should be through serving on the Manitowoc City Council.
I've worked toward improving:
- Effective communication between the city & citizens in decisions.
- Pro Business policies to help drive good paying jobs to the city.
- Blight programs to keep our city looking pristine.
- Pedestrian safety infrastructure to keep pedestrians of all ages safe as they commute
- Roadway infrastructure to ensure we have a viable plan & stick to it.
- Tree replacement plan and funding
- Pro Public Safety (Police / Fire / EMS) policies
- Improve city parks to encourage their use and build community
- Fair wages and benefits for our City employees
- Responsible budget to continually improve our City & take care of our employees
- These are not "All Encompassing" so feel free to contact me with my position on any concern / issue you may have.
Elected to First Term on 4/6/21!
Sworn to Service on 4/20/21
Boards / Committee's:
- Committee of the Whole: 2021- Present
- Personnel Committee: 2021-Present
- Community Development Authority (CDA): 2021-Present
- Manitowoc International Relations Association (MIRA): 2021-Present
- Public Infrastructure Committee: 2022-Present (Current Chairman)
- Downtown Holiday Decorating Committee: 2022-Present
- Finance Committee: 2021-2022
SEND ME A MESSAGE
I'll be happy to answer any question or concern you have regarding my campaign. Just complete the form below and I will be sure to get back to you in a timely manner.
If you want to talk to me directly then see my booking calendar below the contact form.
We don’t share your personal info with anyone